We Deliver to North London, Hertfodshire
We are also happy to meet you anywhere on our routes if you’d prefer to collect your order from us.
In situations where people ore self-isolating, as you will have paid in advance, we are more than happy to arrange with you that we leave the food on your doorstep. This way you can still receive your delicious meal and together we can restrict the spread of the virus.
How delivery works:
1. We make 3-4 new dish options every week, and deliver them to you.
2. We deliver from Friday-Sunday and will let you know in advance a day and approximate time slot.
3. All of our dishes will be freezable, and come in freezable packaging. They can of course be enjoyed fresh though, if you can’t wait to eat them!
4. All dishes are delivered in individual portions. They consist of a main and a side, and are priced between £8-£10, depending on the meal.
5. We require a minimum of 5 dishes per order.
6. Our meaty dishes will use kosher meat, and not use any dairy, so all of our dishes will fit in with our kosher-style menus.
Please get your orders in before 8pm on Thursday, Order will only be confirmed once payment is received. Thank you so much for all of your support.
For payment details please see the confirmation email from “Word Press” please check your inbox and junk.